Hot / Cool Tubs
Share with someone you love or bring a group of friends
Soak in fresh mountain water (we do not add any chemicals). Book a private Hot / Cool Tub with a personal changing room on site. Bring your own towel or hire one. Enjoy complimentary fresh drinking water to ensure you stay hydrated while you soak. Your tub has been cleaned and refilled with fresh mountain water for each person or group. We support environmental sustainability by irrigating water from the tubs back onto the land.
The wooden tubs, which hold up to 4 people have been crafted from sustainably harvested Canadian Western Red Cedar. The larger tubs, also crafted from sustainably harvested Canadian Western Red Cedar, are lined with stainless steel and accomodate up to 8 people. Each tub is located in a private setting with its own changing room. We have an easily accessible tub (please request at time of booking). It has a sloping ramp and rail up to the tub edge. There is a curved hand-rail going down into the tub to enable ease of access when entering and exiting the Hot Tub. Our accessible toilet is located in the main building. Our accessible toilet is located in the main building. If required, towels are available for hire at reception ($5 or $7.50). We allow 1½ hours for your session time. If you have made one of our late bookings please note we ask you to vacate your site by 9.50pm.
Soak in the view and unwind
- Soak in fresh mountain water gently circulating around your body and feel your aches and pains dissolve.
- Our tubs are cleaned and refilled after each use and the water is free of chemicals.
- Adjust the temperature to your liking, our staff will show you how when we take you to your site.
- Relax in private, peaceful surroundings tucked away in your own slice of paradise.
- The kiwi version of Onsen has many health and relaxation benefits.
- We support environmental sustainability by irrigating water from the tubs back onto the land.
Water that will relax your body,
and a landscape that will relax your mind,
hot or cool is the perfect way to unwind.